As far as my diet is concerned, I just need to actually log everything I eat. That's my hang-up. "Oh, look! I was under my 1430 calories!" ...except that I decided not to log that bag of M&Ms. Also, food is not a reward. I am not a dog.
The new Curves Complete system is actually pretty amazing and is showing awesome results in my friends from the Maryville club. Julie advised me not to spend the money on it since I only had 10 pounds left to go, so I didn't. One thing that they do, though, is walk 10,000 steps a day. So, I got a pedometer and I'm going to start doing this. If I get home at 9:30 PM and I still need 3,000 more, it looks like I'm dancing for the next half hour! I'm sticking with this.
My midsection and thighs/butt are my trouble spots. The thighs/butt will take care of themselves once I start half-marathon training next week. For my midsection, I'm starting this:
It looks easy enough at first, but it'll be tough by the end of it, so I'm going to give it a shot.
So, Curves (and Zumba whenever I can) + counting steps + half-marathon training + truthful logging + ab routine = next leg of fitness journey.
=)

0 comments to Fabulous February