In which I fill you in.

Posted by Katherine Swing On Sunday, May 13, 2012 0 comments
It's been entirely too long. Let me bring you up to speed and then get back on track.

The fiancé passed his boards (woo!!) and is on the job search. He's applied for a parttime opening at a nursing home to serve as a stepping stone and means to tie him over until another job opens up. Part of me cringes at "parttime", but then he tells me that the average base pay wil be $25/hr, and I get less nervous.

We not only went house shopping, but we actually found the duplex of our dreams AND applied for it AND now have the keys! Keith is going to move in around June and crash in what will become our office. We'll spend the summer making it look like a home. The last week of July, I'll start moving out of the basement I'm in at the moment and find a friend's couch during the last few nights before the wedding.  I am absolutely thrilled to have our first house. =)

Working at Dick's Sporting Goods is both fun and horrible. I love selling shoes. I love most of my coworkers. There is one in particular, though, that is going to stretch me like crazy. And closing shifts are awful.

Okay, you now know everything, check back as I get back on track!

0 comments to In which I fill you in.

Post a Comment