BAD NEWS
My sunburn is peeling in the nastiest way possible because it was initiated by the sweat from working out becoming trapped under the layer of burned skin.
GOOD NEWS
My sunburn isn't going to blister like I thought it might!
I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow so it's my natural brown forever, since the auburn didn't fade!
I get to hang out with Michael tonight!
I got to hang out with Keith last night!
I get to hang out with Keith tomorrow night!
I ran in women's track shorts for the first time this morning and wasn't self-conscious about my thighs!
Everything I cleaned two days ago is STILL clean!
God gave me a chilly morning ALL morning, so I could sleep in and still run without worrying about heat!
I'm losing weight, getting stronger, eating better, running further - ALL in a healthy way!
So my sunburn can just go ahead and peel all it wants to.
0 comments to GOOOOOOOD NEWS